Friday, March 22, 2019

Hello Spring (apparently I missed Winter!)

Where have I been? It's been since the Fall that I've posted yet there's been so much going on! I'm pretty sure I can be forgiven, however, because with the big antiques market season opening in November, my focus has been BUY! BUY! BUY! followed by SELL! SELL! SELL! And believe me, I've been busy!

I'll share some photos of some of the fab finds that have passed through my hands (yes, came AND went) in these last months, and leave you with a promise to get back in the swing of weekly posts right away.

Fabulous old church sign

Modern wooden hat mold

French apothecary jar - so dreamy!

mid century long candle holder

set of horn and wood spoons - love!

vintage football trophy with a very modern look
I may be late for a new year's resolution but how about I just get right back in the swing of things next week. Maybe a personal style post first, then back to Find of the Week!

In the meantime, happy vintage hunting! - marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment