Saturday, July 15, 2017

fab find for the week!

Ok, I'm excited, I admit it. A wild departure from last week's folk art, this fabulous vintage 5 arm tole chandelier brimming with porcelain flowers is such a rare find that it might be the find of the month (I hope the rest of the month's finds aren't reading this!)

Stunning, huge at 20" tall and 20" across, I couldn't resist it's Frenchy boho shabby Paris wild abandon allure, even though it's a bit of a shipping nightmare. But some things are just worth it, no? I think you'll agree! Just listed in my Etsy shop!


click here to go to the Etsy listing

different styles of flowers - quite unusual!
Really, is there anything more to be said? Other than, it was a good week!!

Hope your week has been full of great surprises! - marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment