Friday, October 21, 2016

autumn style

Autumn is my favorite time of year. I'm happiest wearing a sweater. I'm a big fan of copper and brass and wood. Give me a birch tree and I'm swooning.

There. I've said it. For a gal living in Florida, this might pose a bit of a challenge, but I've adjusted my internal thermostat and once October arrives, I'm calling it Fall, regardless of the temperature. I might not be able to wear chunky sweaters just yet, but that doesn't stop me from sprucing up with fall decor.

The same goes for my Etsy shop. This is the time of year when I'm stocking up on rustic wood and fabulous barware and elegant table and serving items. Who can blame me if I throw in a little brass as well?

Here's a sneak peek. It might just get you loving Autumn too!

huge wooden dough bowl - a rare find!
stunning brass samovar with dolphin accents!
brass on a smaller scale - an elephant dinner bell
modern barware - a sterling sherry decanter label
an English stoneware beer bottle with great graphics
I'll wrap it up with something modern (you know I can't resist) with a very organic feel, elegant decor year round. The designer, Martin Freyer, is known for his ceramics for Rosenthal, and also for creating the Volkswagen logo!
a pair of onion (or pleated) vases
Just a taste of what's in store this Fall at Sophisticated Vintage Florida on Etsy!
Peace, Love and Vintage - marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment